Last Updated: August 1, 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to ISA Applications. ISA Applications collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you register for a Service; participate in ISA Applications’ contests, games and special events; request technical support; or send ISA Applications an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information ISA Applications may collect directly from you include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
Information ISA Applications Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, ISA Applications automatically collects certain information, including:
· Log Information: ISA Applications logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to its websites.
· Device Information: When you access or use the Services, ISA Applications collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; and (v) game score and achievements. ISA Applications may also collect other data as reasonably required by ISA Applications to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
· Registration and Account Information: In order to access and use certain content, features and functionality of the Services, whether as a Fan or an Artist, we require that you create an account and provide and/or make available (e.g., via third party services) to us certain Information such as your email address, your name, and location. In addition to these three mandatory fields, we request access to your music library on your Device to help you find songs for features of the app. If you do not use your email to register, you may register to use our services via Facebook. The Information we collect from these thirds parties during registration includes your profile picture, age range, and gender in order to generate your user profile. We also collect information on artists you follow in order to track them on the Services. In addition to the required information, we ask for secondary information in order to personalize your experience, however they are optional. We collect only the Personal Information necessary to provide the Services and to provide you with a more customized and relevant experience. If you’d like to utilize the Services, you may then be asked to provide your credit card information. When purchasing you will be pushed to a third-party website that allows you enter your credit card and billing information and complete the transaction. We do not keep or process your credit card or billing information.
· Location Information: In order to provide you with information about live music or promotions in your area, we ask your permission to collect location-based information from you or your Device, including your IP address, city, country, zip code, region, radius, time zone, GPS-based location information, and longitude/latitude. Your location is used to personalize the content you see within the Services. We may also collect other information based on your location and your Device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the “beacon” and your Device and the duration that your Device is near the “beacon”. The type of location data we collect depends on a number of factors, including the type of Device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and the type of connection enabled on your Device (e.g., WiFi, Bluetooth, broadband cable). If you agree to allow access to your location, you agree that we and our service providers may collect such location-based information from your Device. We may use and share that location-based information with third parties to deliver, market and promote the content, services, features, products and advertising (and/or to verify your rights to receive such content, services, features and/or products) that are available through the Services. If you no longer wish to have this location information collected and used by us, you may “opt-out” by disabling the location and Bluetooth features in the operating system of your Device and/or in the Tip Bucket App.
Information ISA Applications Collects from Other Sources. ISA Applications may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize ISA Applications to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, ISA Applications will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. ISA Applications collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
Use of Information
ISA Applications may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages;
· Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
· Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by ISA Applications and select partners;
· Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
· Process and deliver contest, game, and promotion entries and rewards.
ISA Applications is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
ISA Applications may share personal information about you as follows:
· With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on ISA Applications’ behalf and need access to such information;
· With other users (for example, in connection with following artists);
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of ISA Applications’ business by another company;
· If ISA Applications has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce ISA Applications’ agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect ISA Applications, its users and others from harm; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
ISA Applications may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our Sites and Services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use the Services, including registering for or providing any information about yourself to or in connection with the Services, participating in any sweepstakes, contests, social networking features, posting, communications functionality or engaging in other activities that collect and/or permit you to enter information about yourself. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 16, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us at email@example.com. For users in the United States, please also visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
ISA Applications takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Your Privacy Choices
Information About You. If you wish to have the information ISA Applications collects about you updated or deleted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that ISA Applications may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all ISA Applications Services from your mobile device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
Advertising Opt Out. Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from your device for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.